- Dent - A series of life impression essays from the perspective a dent in a Silver 2006 Ford Escape Hybrid.
- I May Be Dumb, But I Am Not Stupid - Biography
- Magic Hour - The story of the Great Depressini, a magician whose tragic romantic life taints his 1 hour cable access magic program. Watch as hope disappears.
- Couch - The story of Gary, a couch potato, who loves to taunt family members into fighting each other for money so he can watch.
- Cargo Shorts - A series of short stories about about things that are transported from one place to another, as Cargo.
- Mug - Think you have it rough? Watch as Larry the Coffee Mug tries to get a handle on modern living.
- Preliminary Results - When bad news arrives decisions are made. Can things be made right? Or will we have to wait for the final results?
- Bubble - Can you talk and make a bubble with your mouth at the same time? Find out what life is like when all you can do is listen.
- Honey Do - Tom Lexington didn't have many goals in life. His wife Maggie does. What will Tom do? Whatever Maggie wants. That is until it kills him.
- Death Salad - When a bag salad company distributes their product it begins to kill people. Meat might be murder, but this salad is genocide.
- Carver - Hans' only skill in life is carving the Thanksgiving turkey to perfection. Hans' family is about to go vegan. What will Hans carve now?
- Sprinkle Pool - Terry Tyson loves ice cream with sprinkles. When she wins $10,000,000 will she take her obsession to far? Find out if life comes with a cherry on top in this snacking adventure.
I'd love to hear about things you will never write. I like some of these enough I might write them anyway.
I like a good list.